Mon 17 Jul 2017
West African Examination Council (WAEC) Result 2017 Result Online (May/June Exam) See Details on how to check For Free below.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT 2017 RESULT ONLINE (MAY/JUNE EXAM)
The WAEC May/June results for 2017 have been uploaded on the council’s portal. Candidates who sat for the 2017 WAEC May/June exam can follow the steps outlined below to check their result:
1. Go to the WAEC Result-checker at www.waecdirect.org
, where you will be required to provide 5 pieces of info
2. In the first space, enter your WAEC Examination Number
3. Choose your Examination Year, in this case 2017 (option will be available soon)
4. Select the Examination in the next option. The option to choose is School Candidate Results
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up and print
Don’t forget to print your results for future references. you may need it in the future after you have exhausted your WAEC result-checking card usage. The WAEC result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates.
Did you know you can check your WAEC result on mobile phone too? Just follow this guide to get your result sent to you as SMS.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT ON MOBILE PHONE
Follow the steps outlined below to check the result of West African Examination Council on phone.
 Buy the WAEC Direct result- checking Scratch card.
 Send SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
Your result will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone you dialed the code on.